I even quilted this one myself! I used irregular lines of quilting across the width of the quilt. It actually turned out exactly like I planned. I also pieced the batting. It was way easier than I could ever imagine. I just butted edges together that I could tell had not been cut and used a wide zigzag stitch to sew them together. Very easy and thrifty! I have so many scraps of batting from all those quilts I made last year and I need to use them.
Those of you who are familiar with this blog may remember voting for which quilt I should make next during the last Blog Hop Party in December.
This is the rough design that received the most votes-
For my Give-Away, I'll be giving away 5 FREE patterns of Ribbonry and 5 FREE patterns of Triangle Confusion, another recently released pattern. To be entered in the drawing, leave a comment on this post telling me which pattern you would like to have. Make sure I have an email address for you so I can send you a pattern if you are chosen. All winners will be chosen at random on March 24th after the hop ends on the 23rd.
|Triangle Confusion quilt|